Andrew Gwynne MP will be holding his next set of surgeries – or advice bureaux – on Friday 21st June 2013 at the following locations:
- 6.15pm, RYECROFT HALL, Manchester Road, Audenshaw
- 7.00pm, DENTON LABOUR CLUB, Ashton Road, Denton
- 8.00pm, STOCKPORT LABOUR CLUB, Lloyd Street, Heaton Norris
No appointment is needed, just come to whichever venue is the most convenient at the time stated. People are seen on a first-come-first-served basis.
Andrew is also at these locations and times on Friday 19th July.
Alternatively, my staff hold an appointment-only drop in surgery at the Constituency Office in Denton Town Hall every week. This is particularly useful for constituents who need papers photocopying or who require a lot of time to go through a complicated issue with a caseworker. Please phone 0161 320 1504 for an appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: There will also MP advice surgeries on: Friday 5th July at the following times and venues:
- 2.30pm, HAUGHTON GREEN CENTRE, Mancunian Road/Tatton Road (next to Tesco Express)
- 4.00pm, REDDISH LIBRARY, Gorton Road
- 5.10pm, DENTON WEST COMMUNITY CENTRE, Hulme Road
- 6.00pm, DUKINFIELD TOWN HALL, King Street